Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, December 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!!!

I can't believe you are two already. How the time has flown. I am very sad that I don't get to see you much because I don't really feel like I "know" you very well. But, I promise that I will always be here for you and you may come to Aunt Marie's house anytime your Mama is being mean ;)

Two is going to open up a whole new world to you. You will start talking more. You won't be too little to do big kid stuff. You will become a big sister. And more, you will become a middle child. I know your Mama and Daddy don't know what that is like, but your Aunt Marie sure does.

It means just as you look up to Maddie, this new baby will someday look up to you. That is quite a responsibility. You will understand what it is like to wish so much to do things Maddie can do that you can't, and you will understand that you can do things that your younger sibling can't. This will make you a compassionate, loving and empathetic person because you have the rare opportunity to live in two different shoes at the same time. I miss you Gracie and can't wait to see you again. I hope you have a wonderful day :)



**Don't forget 12 days of Christmas starts today!
(my picture will come later-I have it all planned out and it must be dark...)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, Marie, that's lovely. And, it makes me cry. In the good way, of course. ;)

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Gracie! Welcome to the world of 2's!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

i love worms too :)

cute photo!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

What a sweet message to Gracie from her aunt :)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home