Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, December 16, 2006

On the 10th day before Christmas

Lily just loves her Mor Mor...

In other news, did anyone catch It's a Wonderful Life on tv tonight? I haven't seen it for years so I decided to settle down with a project and watch it. How is it that I practically have every line of this movie memorized yet it still makes me cry? At the end of it I leaned over and rang my Grandma Watson's bell ornament...just in case :)
So can I add one more picture? It is just too cute. Unfortunately Lily is learning how to throw a ball (and say ball too :) She did not want to give this non shatter resistant ornament up...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pic! Love that green polka dotted shirt to pieces!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

She looks like Ash trying to escape with ornament in hand!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i've never seen it's a wonderful life!

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So freakin cute! And I love it's a wonderful life.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I love that movie!!
I can repeat by heart too, I was listening (not even in the same room) and bawling like a baby whose momma took my ornament away. ;)

11:32 AM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

She's so sweet. great photos.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who DOESN'T love Mor Mor... really.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home