Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, December 14, 2006

On the 12th day before Christmas...

This little girl decided she wasn't a baby anymore. This is Lily sitting in a chair, all by herself, watching Sesame Street. Such a big girl...oh and I had to get my tree in the picture as that was my planned photo today :)


And because I was tagged...
A - Available or single: Married
B - Best friend: Bj
C - Cake or pie: pie (apple)
D - Drink of choice: dr pepper
E - Essential item you use everyday: my computer...or um Bj's computer because mine is so slow...
F - Favorite color: green
G- Gummy bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: stow, ohio
I- Indulgence: dr pepper
J - January or February: february because it is a short winter month
K - Kids & names: Lily
L- Life is incomplete without? relationships
M- Marriage date: 7.29.2000
N- Number of siblings: 2
O- Oranges or apples: oranges
P- Phobias or fears: people who whistle in public places-especially hallways.
Q- Fave quote: "I didn't know until I knew."
R - Reasons to smile: Lily saying "hi" ALL the time
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: CHARISSA, Missy, Mary Jo
U - Unknown fact about me: one of my most prized possessions is my grandmother's wedding ring which I wear every day.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Brussel Sprouts
W - Worst habit: procrastination
X - Xrays: knees, wrist, fingers. I was a rough kid
Y - Your fave food: scalloped potatoes and mac and cheese :)
Z- Zodiac sign: Leo

**don't forget it is also Gracie's birthday! see below :)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- Great picture! Lil is engrossed and it perfected by the tree!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- Great picture! Lil is engrossed and it's perfected by the tree!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Look at your sweet girl :)
Love the red garland trimming that tree- actually, I think I need a closer look. ha.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she is so grown up!
I love the soft glow! Do I have to do the tag??? :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

so adorable Marie. Great shot of a beautiful young lady. :)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to see a picture of her reading soon.

11:55 AM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

She's adorable. Great photo :)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

She is just precious!!!
I can't believe how big she is getting.
Now that I'm tagged, I will get right on it :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

I love this picture! It would be a good one to put on a photo cd, wouldn't it...

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture is adorable!!!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture. She does look grown up sitting there all by her self. :)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home