Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

False Alarm??? (and ten on tuesday)

1. Well my internet woes may be a false alarm as I decided to give it a whirl one last time and poof! we have internet. Odd as the reaction from the help desk was "Oh, yeah, this thing is really messed up...I don't think you are going to be able to fix it." I swear, I am quoting.
2. It is 11:17pm and another one of my crazy neighbors is currently plowing our sidewalk up and down my street. NOT that I don't appreciate it, but I again say, it is 11:17 PM
3. Lily and I went over to Rachel's house for dinner tonight. I can't tell you how lovely it was. Lily and Riley had so much fun *wink* *wink* Thanks Rach :)
4. Ah Gilmore Girls has officially redeemed itself. I am back to pining for next Tuesday to hurry up and come :)
5. I am officially tired of cold and snow thankyouverymuch.
6. I think Missy and I are going to get to meet the one and only Amber on friday. Does anyone else find it just slightly hard explaining "I am going to go meet a girl from the internet...see I belong to this blog..." REally, it is not weird at all.
7. I am suddenly fighting getting a cold with all of my might. I WILL NOT GET SICK. I hate it when they sneak up on you so fast.
8. Lily woke up at 5:30am this morning and instead of fighting with her to calm down by rocking her and singing some songs, we laid down on the couch and watched Jack's Big Music Show. It is an instant charm and prevents many, many hours of crying and fits. So why do I feel like a failure when we do this? We really don't watch much TV, just a half hour a day, sometimes a full hour when we watch Sesame Street, but still. Mama guilt rears its ugly head.
9. I want EVERYTHING that Elsie created, including that adorable kitchen! No seriously. I am thinking of painting my kitchen aqua with all red accents. Mmmmhhhh.
10. I just sneezed. Twice. I WILL NOT GET SICK!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. i love sneezing.
2. i love elsie's kitchen booth too.
3. you think meeting in your own hometown is weird, try explaining to people that you just bought a ticket to maine to meet a girl you know on the internet through a scrapbooking website. yeah, that's me.

12:32 AM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

yeah... elsie's stuff... yeah. very nice.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate sneezing, hate hiccups, and can't wait!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

1. I understand internet woes these days, but glad yours is working :0)
2. Love crazy neighbors who are helpful!
3. Love hanging out with friends!!!4. I've never seen Gilmore Girls Actually don't even officially have a must see show right now. I may need to check this one out :)
5. Right with you on the cold!
6. And yes, I know I will find it hard to explain the "I am going to go meet a girl from the internet...see I belong to this blog..." REally, it is not weird at all. I know he will look at me like I am crazy ;0)
7. Stay healthy!! And I always say there is no way we are failures when we can just enjoy some peace and quiet and special time with our little ones. Evan sure has been watching a lot of tv lately, too due to my inability to function but that's changing now that the second trimester is coming and I don't feel bad about it anymore at all!!
Oh and I love Elsie's new line, too! Her booth was the best!!!

Sorry for the book, but it's been a while ;0)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

i can so relate to the mommy guilt thing. you're a great mom Marie.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

i can so relate to that" i am going to se a friend I met online..." thing. And no it is not weird at all I love the fact that I have gotten so many friends through this media. But sometimes it is hard to explain...

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home