Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I just couldn't resist.

As seen on Katherine's and Elizabeth's blogs, a random ipod question/answer game. Who knew this was another feature of the ipod...I give you the ioujia (ok totally stole that from e...)

How does the world see you?
"All I want for Christmas" by Spike Jones & his City Slickers (mmmmhhh. )

Will I have a happy life?"
"Big Day Coming" by Yo La Tengo (well isn't this interesting)

What do my friends really think of me?
"Dangle" by Rusted Root (huh???)

How can I make myself happy?
"O' Sailor" by Fiona Apple (mmmmhhhh-does this mean I should go on a cruise?)

What should I do with my life?
"I Wonder as I Wander" from 'Tis the Season, Bluegrass Christmas (Yeah, thanks. VERY helpful oh ipod of knowledge)

Will I ever have children? (or more I guess...)
"Harvest Breed" by Nik Drake (sounds like a big yes on that one...)

What is some good advice for me?
"The Saragasso Sea" by The Great Depression (mmm-perhaps the sailor theme??)

How will I be remembered?
"Breeze Black Night" by The Ditty Bops (oh. i see...)

What is my signature dancing song?
"Hospital Bed" by Ben Kweller (this. does not. sound pleasant.)

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Sweet-a little baby" by Pete Seeger and the Kids (yeah, that makes sense ;)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Future Women" by The M's (I happen to think that answer is very cool.)

What song will play at my funeral?
"Rolling" by Soul Coughing (well, I guess it kind of applies?)

What is my day going to be like?
"Lightnin' Hopkins" by R.E.M. (ok I just don't know what that means...)

Should I publish this meme?
"Breathe" by Faith Hill (for the record this was on a soundtrack from a wedding...)

My own question...Should I tag others to join in?

"Pablo and Andrea" by Yo La Tengo (well I guess if your name is pablo or andrea, consider yourself tagged ;)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuts. Now I am going to have to do this.....after I get M to do it first!

Oh, most seem right on! Weird...

4:16 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

When Matt played last night the funniest answer was to the what would make him happy question... "Opium" by Marcy Playground. We got a good giggle out of that : )

5:10 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

Harvest Breed! Ha ha!

Ben did it too. And his has some pretty good answers.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Hey now- there's nothing wrong with Faith Hill...

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So awesome! I'm going to have to try this very soon and post it myself. Makes me want to go home and play MASH, too. Remember that game? Will my iPod tell me who I'm going to marry and how many kids I'll have??

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home