Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. I don't want to talk about it.
2. I started knitting again last night. I am a really good knitter as long as I never ever make a mistake. EVER.
3. So far in this new year I have reorganized my closet, my dressers, my thousands and thousands of pieces of music, my basement (not all the way done but getting there,) my coupon holder, my Christmas decorations, and today, FINALLY will be my scraproom. I can't wait to get back in there.
4. Seriously? You have got to be kidding me.
5. Bj and I ended up with a bad case of food poisoning on Sunday. I really don't recommend it.
6. This morning we had snow on the ground. I had almost forgotten what it looked like.
7. Have you noticed I switched to the new blogger? Haven't decided if I like it yet but so far so good.
8. Lily and I were supposed to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's last night so I could watch this with the biggest fans ever. She decided that she didn't want to sleep in her Mama's old room, so finally at 8:45 we packed up and went home. Such a shame-she just doesn't get how fun it is to spend the night at the grandparents house yet.
9. I am once again looking for some new bedding much to Bj's chagrin. Before I give up and just have something made, anyone have any suggestions of some cool stores?
10. Lily now can say dada, mama, baby, ball, and hi, and can sign all done, eat, more, hungry, milk and bye-bye...when she feels like it. And yes, she is still walking up a storm :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Sad Buckeyes. I think that Lily didn't want to stay to watch the shame and embarassment put on our state. A person should be in their own bed to sulk.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved spending the night at grandma's!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I went to bed too, so sad.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I'm sorry you are in mourning. Maybe OSU will take it next year?

Reminder: Time for a new banner (I mean, after you reorganize the scrapspace. Priorities, I know.)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Sheri said...

i don't have any cool store suggestions for you :(

but, I would love to hear what you manage to source out.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Orange
Go Big Blue
Fight Fight BSU

13-0 Undefeated

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home