Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. I just dropped my hair brush in the toilet. And now I need to buy a new hair brush.
2. It finally snowed here, and has been snowing all day, but alas it is still only about an inch of coverage. How is that possible?
3. I have now organized the following: basement (still almost but not quite done), music, lily's bookcase, silver shelving unit in kitchen, most of the kitchen cabinets, my closet and dressers, I have made my bed EVERY SINGLE day but one since January 1 and yes, to me this is a big deal :), my craft room (not quite done). Next on the list is the rest of the kitchen cabinets and the kitchen drawers, finishing up the basement and my craft room, CDs, DVDs, Lily's new room, bathroom cabinet, the rest of the closets in the house, pictures and computer. I have been a very busy bee...
4. I took a bath the other day-a real honest to goodness soak in the tub. Can't remember the last time I did that. It was wonderful. I think I may do it again tonight. And please hold any and all snarky comments to yourself-I take a shower every day thankyouverymuch.
5. Lily and I went to a new storytime today. It was very enjoyable for both of us-I just wish the leader didn't sing in the bass range. Sometimes it is so hard being a trained musician-you can't just enjoy things for what they are. You must analyze and observe. *sigh*
6. I had a bra fitting yesterday and wouldn't you know that I was one of the 2% that seems to be wearing the right undies. Boring. So I went to another place and got fitted and was a different size. Mmmmhhhh. Perhaps that's why no one wears the correct size...
7. The garden bloomed yesterday at 2peas and I LOVE so much of what they did!
8. I just found out that a friend of mine is having a girl...I'm just so excited that Lily will have another new girlfriend :)
9. Lily is just waking up making wonderful squeaking and giggling noises in her bed. Sounds like she had a good nap :)
10. And because there is a rumor going around that posts without pictures are boring, I give you Lily's favorite new play place...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL about your hairbrush!
it's ohio- by tomorrow we could have sunshine and 50 or 3 feet of snow - but at least it's covering up the grass almost.
WOW! You are a busy bee! When you are done please come and organize my pantry-no matter what it's always a mess and things jump off the shelves when you open the door.
WOW - a nice long hot soak -I don't think I have done that in years.
Can I ask -wear did you get the bra fitting done?
love happy baby noises! record her before you get her up or call bj's voice mail at work and leave a "lily" message :)
it's a lily in the box!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Since you're in the mood dear, could you come organize my house?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

mine too!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your poor hairbrush!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Chrissy King said...

I really started something with my little 'boring' comment! :o)
Thanks for the pics though!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the cutest photo!!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home