Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. 15,088...yup, i missed the big 15,000 but HOORAY! for 15,088 :)
2. i have an overwhelming urge to paint all the closets in my house and decorate them with patterned paper ;)
3. i love ben folds. LOVE ben folds. i have been known to shed a tear while listening to a ben folds cd because i just LOVE his lyrics, his voice and oh that piano. i FINALLY got Rockin' the Suburbs and let me tell you, i love it. here's my favorite part from my favorite song from the album...
i don't get many things right the first time
in fact, i am told that a lot

now i know all the wrong times,
the stumbles and falls

brought me here
and where was i before the day
that i first saw your lovely face?
now i see it everyday, and i know...

that i am, i am, i am the luckiest

how did i wait so long to buy this thing?
4. i just finished the namesake (wonderful) now i am on to the red tent
5. i have five new layouts done waiting to be scanned and uploaded...i do believe shelly is about ready to strangle me.
6. katherine and elizabeth, call your parents...they have a confession to make (a good one)
7. i might, just might get a chance to meet amber. kind of again, in a weird way. WHOO HOO.
8. i really need to go to bed. and yes, this item is just filler...
9. did anyone else think that Nancy Pelosi should have stopped doing such odd things with her mouth since she could be seen on camera. i'm just saying.
10. on a more serious note, i was curious so i checked...the word Afghanistan-13 times...Iraq, twice...hhhhmmmm. oh and if you missed it, find it here.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Yay, I loves me "the luckiest". Sing it again, Ben, sing it again.

We've been enjoying the Ben Folds Live from Perth DVD this week. Ooh, la, la.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I'm so excited that you will meet Amber (again, kind of)!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

can't wait to see your layouts.

i missed Nancy Pelosi - we were channel flipping. i love watching US politics, but hubby was in control of the remote (as usual), so i didn't get to make my case for watching it tonight.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting to meet amber! lucky! she told me when she lived at home permanently that they used to come to calgary dancing. i was like why couldn't i have known you then!? i'm not in calgary but my brother is and i'm there quite often.

i should also go to bed but instead i am catching up on blogs.

1:54 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

the red tent is SO good.

7:07 AM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

I ditto what Bec said: The Red Tent is SOOOOO good.

And I immediately called M & D to get the news... wow!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

It's so funny that I just got Rockin the Suburbs for Christmas. Love the luckiest. Amazing stuff. I still need to read the red tent. I will put it on the ever growing list!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home