Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Observation

I HATE parking in a snowy parking lot. When you come out to get in your car a few hours later, you look like you are complete raving loony with your car in the middle of the lot, no cars near it instead of tucked nice and neat between two yellow lines. I just want to announce to everyone near by that I really did park in a place when I pulled in...really.

So first I must apologize for the non posting yesterday...I do have some cute valentine's day shots and some amazing snow pile shots (which are just SO fascinating I know) but I am still getting used to mac and just couldn't quite find the right pictures. I am not sure why so I guess we will just have to deal with some boring posts for the next few days ;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate them too. i'll go to school and not find a spot because people take up two spaces when it snows instead of one!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

cute banner

10:09 AM  
Blogger *D* said...

OK. I give up. Your new banner is from a boat floating down the Seine?

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home