Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. I go back to my choir tonight (the one I sing in, not the one I direct.) I am excited, sorta. It just means that my crazy schedule is starting up again (you know the one I had during December?) Yeah. It's all going to be about time management...and caffeine.
2. I figure it is perfectly fine for me to keep my Valentine's banner up as long as my crazy neighbors still have their Christmas decorations still up...and turn them on every night. So there.
3. I started my third scarf on Sunday.
4. I am sad that I won't be able to scrap all day today because I have about three million things to do and I won't get home until about 10:30 tonight. Boo. And yes, I am whiny today. Sorry.
5. Let's see, something good...I got to hang out with some friends for a little while last night. It was really, really nice.
6.What exactly is it about children and their fascination with putting underwear on their head? Another sister of the Holy Order of the Panties...
7. Lily and I may actually make it to Storytime today...that is if I get my bum up from the computer and take a shower. We haven't been in a month. A month! Colds, too cold outside and blizzard conditions have stopped us. I am determined today.
8. I knocked down an icicle yesterday that was literally about two feet from the ground. While I was standing up to my knees in snow. I still find this weather to be a bit crazy.
8. The last picture in this post from Tia Bennett (Gardengirl on 2peas) made me cry.
9. I keep forgetting that I have to "open apple C" to copy.
10. This is my favorite new layout.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

what a beautiful scrapbook page.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

It's my favorite too. Maya also is in that particular sister order. I had fun last night too- good to gather with girls now and then. If it makes you feel any better, I won't be scrapping today either.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i very much love that page too. :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful layout!

Court

9:59 AM  
Blogger mindi said...

i can't believe your christmas decor neighbors!!! that's crazy!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

That page is gorgeous Marie! I checked out the pictures - WOW - made me cry too.

1:36 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

lol... I so hear ya on "What exactly is it about children and their fascination with putting underwear on their head?" Alexa LOVED doing this!! :)

Awesome page... I just love it tons!!!! And YAY on getting back in choir, so fun!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

You know I love this page! Tia's picture is so sad, beautiful. I want to scrap also, but I have to work, 4 day week, that's alot for me!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

What a fabulous layout!!!
I love the photo and the lyrics.

And I know what you mean about not getting out. January and February have been rough so far, but hoping it's nice enough for a short trip to the park today :0)

8:57 AM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

welcome to the order, sister lily!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

I tried to tell you how much I liked this page teh other day, I do! I do!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home