Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. When I eat Sour Patch Kids I always eat the orange, yellow, and green pieces first. Not because I like them the best, but I like to save the best (red) for last. Just thought you would like to know.
2. I was told Lily may have a vocabulary explosion around this time and it is coming true. Yesterday she said "up peese," and today she said "choo-choo" when we heard the train and has said "uh-oh" about twenty times today, starting with saying it after Daddy tripped on one of her toys bringing her upstairs to wake Mama up this morning.
3. Tomorrow we start baby-nastics. I am so excited I could jump up and down.
4. I am sick of snow.
5. Lily sheepishly coming out of her room with her binky she stole from her bed
6. And here is Lily giving it back to her Mama
7. Lily's favorite new thing do...dress up in Mama's hat
8. I seriously have about ten loads of laundry I need to do...you know why I have been putting it off? My basement is so cold right now I come up shivering and I don't like to be cold. Bet you haven't heard that one before.
9. I really wish I could be over this darn cold once and for good.
10. Are Girl Scout cookies considered a drug? Just wondering...

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I only eat the red ones. :) We'll have to take a trip to this candy store on the East side (the name is escaping me now) but you can buy single jumbo sour patch kids for 10 cents each! And Jelly Bellies, too!

4:00 PM  
Blogger bookgrrrl said...

I always save my favorite flavors for last. I definitely consider Girl Scout cookies dangerous.

Lily is adorable. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Oh, and I used to put off doing laundry when it was too cold in the basement, too. It's a completely reasonable excuse :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I was just going to write on my blog about girl scout cookies..so funny! The pics of Lily are too cute. Also..I eat all the orange and red and throw the rest out!(There are starving kids....)

6:09 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

she is SUCH a cutie-pa-tootie. And so grown up!! All those teeth!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Have fun at baby nastics! You guys are going to LOVE IT!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

The Thin Mints are a problem for me. What are your faves?

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's just so darn cute.
just like her mama. :)

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are seriously too funny
so glad we are friends
i have been eating sour gummy worms -they have to be the worms - but i eat the yellow greens ones and save the red and orange for last too!
i love the happy look on lily's face as she is handing over the binky to you.
it's crazy but they do go thru an explosion at this age with all their vocabulary- what will she say next? new words everyday -it's so fun!
yes I am currently on the 12 step program for girl scout cookies (1 box at a time)haha
good thing you can only get them once a year!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have Girl Scout ice cream where you are? It is limited edition by Dreyers/Edie's (depending on where you live) It is almost better than the cookies. Then if you are a really bad momma, you teach your girls to sit in the couch, all in row and eat ice cream out of carton.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Our GS cookies showed up yesterday. I don't know why we don't buy two boxes of the Thin Mints, we're always fighhting for those ones.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home