Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, March 23, 2007

baby laughter

I have to share this with you all because
1. I can't share it with Bj as I do NOT want another video game system in our house and as soon as he sees this he will say "but what if we can make Lily do this?"
2. Bj never reads my blog
3. It is about the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen.
*edited-if you can't get to it it is called Wii baby...

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger mindi said...

it says it can't be found :( what is it called?

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, that's hilarious. that kid has such a deep laugh!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

That is such a funny laugh!

4:47 PM  
Blogger mindi said...

that is so funny (it works now, yahoo!!!) that kid sounds like an old smoker!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha- at what Mindi said- she totally does. I heard a lot of people have gotten hurt with that Wii thing. And so did their plasmas...

1:34 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

That reminds me of that video of the baby laughing in his high chair - have you seen that one?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I love baby laughter!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

that's what Josh used to sound like when he would laugh and have a cold. :D
That is toooo funny.
I'm sure someday soon we'll have one and you can tape Lily playing with it. ;)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

OOOH...LOVE the new banner!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Swaaaaeeeeet banner yo!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

That baby's laugh is the best!!!
How funny is that!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Hilarious!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new banner.

2:58 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

It's so funny. And I actually (briefly) played Wii the other day so I get it. :)

I love that laugh!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home