Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Please stop me. I CANNOT stop eating the new Cinnamon Sweet Potato Pringles. They are seriously the best thing EVER. But don't say I didn't warn you.
2. I think I may have finally found something to replace my rainbow lay that I have had hanging from my rear view mirror from the last six years. A Dr Pepper air freshener. And for the record, I only paid $1.99 at Target for mine.
3. Anyone have any patterns for baby leg warmers?
4. So it's March, and what does that mean? Why March madness of course. I believe that I actually WON last year. Go here and here for the story.
5. I went to the dentist today to get a cavity filled. My poor jaw...
6. I just found out that my friend Erin got on a design team for Imagination Project! GO ERIN!
7. I am getting SO excited about the Ben Folds concert that I am going to with Bj, Liz and now Shelly :)
8. So they are supposed to be able to stack three blocks at this time? Huh.
9. Got my tickets today for my California trip that I am taking at the end of April and I am already getting nervous about traveling by myself with Lily. Any tips for a really, really long day of travel and flying into a time zone with a three hour difference?
10. Lily loves Jack's Big Music Show. LOVES it. If you have Noggin I would highly recommend it. You can see a few videos on the Jack page. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Leon Thomas' video of Duck 4. I could seriously listen to this kid ALL DAY.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Check out knitty.com they have a ton of patterns that you can search. If they don't have a kids one you can usually find out how to construct from the larger ones and downsize accordingly. For the long trip I highly recommend a portable DVD player and twist up crayons. Aubs rotates between the two during our travels.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't stop eating food in general, so i'm really no help.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tips on traveling: lots of snacks

8:40 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Still need to DVR that show. You guys will have a blast at the concert!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Evan loves Jack's Big Music Show, too! :0)

As for traveling, I agree about lots of snacks and books. We also have a portable DVD player that works wonders for Evan on car rides. :0)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Dr. Pepper air freshner? cool! I haven't had those pringles yet, sound good though.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the senior member of the Willis Clan (except for my Mother, her sister, and my oldest sister), I must point out to shelly b the error of her ways.

It's Dr Pepper, not Dr. Pepper.

Since I started the love-fest by being the one responsible for my daughter's cravings for this liquid refreshment, I feel obligated to be the one that makes this gentle urging to correctly state the proper name of this wonderful, delightful, tasty beverage.

No harm done, however. *grin*

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST stopped a mom at gymnastics this morning to ask her because she teeny tiny little one had the sweetest leg warmers on the week before. The grandma made them. They were SO adorable.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I need one of those air fresheners, Marie! And thanks on the congrats! :)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I'm sorry but those Pringles sound gross. Jack's Big Music Show is so cute, Charlie still laughs at it.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home