Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, April 13, 2007

A Friday the 13th MYSTERY

Something mysterious has happened. Something completely inexplicable. Something so unfathomable that I would rather it not be explained.

I own a magical pair of jeans. Yup. You read that right, magical. Actually it may be the "traveling pants." They are perfect. Long and Leans from The Gap. Pre-pregnancy jeans. In fact the last jeans I ever bought while working at The Gap. And they fit. Like a glove. And I am talking perfectly. And they are a six. Yes, I said a 6.

So why is it that the jeans I am wearing today that are TWO sizes bigger are so uncomfortably tight that I am sure I will have the "button" mark on my belly when I take them off? No I am not talking obscene tight where you can't look away because you are sure there may be some kind of explosion, but definitely tight. *sigh*

And for the record, I do know that I do not actually own the real traveling pants as something magical is supposed to happen when you wear them. That would mean something magical would happen every single day...huh.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, speaking of long and leans....just teasing. I love your smile list from the other day. It made me smile, too.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

your so funny...just be happy about the special jeans..

8:35 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I saw an Oprah on this a long time ago. Have fun with the "new" pair of jeans!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Please wear them and mail them to me to wear. I need special jeans.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never could understand why manufacturers don't have the same fit on the same size of jeans. Mindboggling.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home