Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Five

As you may or may not know I am a TARGET girl. WHOO HOO to whomever invented the place, and shame on me for not having stock in it. At least I could (kinda) pay myself when I shop there...anyway, here are my top five things about Target this week.

1. I can get Chocolate Covered Altoids there. OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS these things are soooooo good. An Altoid lovers dream. :)
2. I am LOVING Archer Farms Blueberry Granola with flax. Can't get enough.
3. The dollar spot. From cute birdy bags to cute mini buckets to handy dandy cosmetic bags that will come very handy when I go visit Elizabeth, I am a FAN.
4. My old friend Brett works there now and I just love how even though I haven't seen him in at least two years, we can talk forever and it was just like yesterday. It makes me a happy girl.
5. I just went to return a pair of shoes that didn't fit and I walked out BUYING NOTHING. I don't actually know if that has happened before. And it just makes me love Target more.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i missed the chocolate covered altoids while i was there!? how can that be!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Oooooooh Target!!
Love Target and can get lost in there for hours.
Evan loves a trip to Target as well.
I am going to have to try that Blueberry granola because it sounds yummy!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I love Target! You didn't buy any bags or purses. That is my downfall, also the sports apparel. And choc. cover. altoids don't sound good to me, but I'll take your word!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

oooh Target. Love the trips there!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I popped into a Target the other day that had a Starbucks in there. I almost called Andy to tell him I was leaving him for my other great love- that bullseye adn the 'bucks!
Sus

11:53 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Brett-Brett? Or a different Brett?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I just might be intrigued enough to try the chocolate covered Altoids. Maybe.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went in today to ONLY buy cough medicine, shampoo and padded mailing envelopes. I bought Easter glasses I liked - on clearance, Autumn Leaves acrylic stamps, Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic storage boxes, coffee beans, a little purse that looks very much like Amy Butler fabric and some tights. Darn you Target.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home