Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Grumpy McGrumperson

Yup. That's me lately. Don't know if it has been the constant cold and snow in April causing us to just look longingly at our backyard play oasis, trying to actually be healthy and workout but have Lily fuss and cry so much that I have to leave before my workout, having to skip babynastics and take Lily to the doctor instead, or if it is the slight cold and gross cough I have right now, but I have been a grump. So. Instead of concentrating on what is making me grumpy, how about some things that make me smile?

1. Did you know that She-Ra is now on DVD? YES.
2. Am I allowed to say that this makes me happy? It does.
3. A fun new crafty blog.
4. I am going to see Ben Folds for the first time ever on Saturday :)
5. I FINALLY have collected enough Pampers points to get my three set Sesame Street DVD including Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. I have been saving for months and months...so excited that I will now only have to wait...oh, 8-10 weeks for it to arrive (and for the record I DO realize that I could have ordered it. But getting it when you want it? Where's the fun in that? ;)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

aunt katherine's brag book is absolutely beautiful!

5:22 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

yes, it certainly is! :)

family ties is out on dvd, too... sooooo good.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

the brag book looks great. that craft blog looks amazing, and can't wait to see Ben Folds

7:12 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

What an awesome brag book you made! Very nice, M :)

And you reminded me of how many afternoons I was glued to the tube watching He-Man and She-ra. Too funny :)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

ugh. That's me, Susie.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Beautiful book, Yay for Pampers and I am so going this summer to Ben Folds and John Mayer!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

We have had the Sesame Street dvd for a while now, and it is still a favorite every time Christmas rolls around. :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I love the brag book!!!
I am so totally thinking of making one for my brother when the baby comes :0)

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not usually a grump, but today i am in a serious grump. should not have left home!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home