Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, April 23, 2007

I made it...

I'm here, in once piece more or less although I really don't suggest traveling by yourself with a 20 month old if you can at all help it. SERIOUSLY. Actually I really don't suggest sitting in front of a 20 month old unless you would like a very interesting chair massage. Uncle Matt had some really unpleasant entertainment on the way home. But you know what makes it all worth it? Seeing Lily hug and kiss her cousins, and the hugs I got from the girls were just so lovely too :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny L. said...

I was thinking about you. Please tell the girls Mrs. L says hello. :)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for safe arrivals and little girl hugs and kisses!

2:56 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

I am so, so glad I'm not going to have to speed up to NoCal in a mad dash to get there before the baby does.

Glad you had a safe trip!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Have a wonderful visit, Marie!

9:16 PM  
Blogger christine said...

welcome to California!

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Updates welcome....

10:59 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Glad you got there safe...And the adventure begins...

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home