Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just in case there was any doubt

about how long I have known Nancy, the girl who should really, really start a blog because I will not stop hounding her until she does, here is proof. (She is on the right)
And for the record I do realize that it is Tuesday and I owe some 10 odd ramblings, but my day was just stinky stinky and I just don't have the energy plus it would be all complaints, thus the trip down memory lane instead. Perhaps I will have a cheerier outlook tomorrow. And yes, E and Nancy, you will both be getting a copy of the picture :)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh, I don't think I've ever seen that picture before. I LOVE IT. I can't wait for my copy...

and yes, Nancy, you should start a blog. I'm talkin' to you.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Cassie L. said...

And I'll just chime in here too...yes, Nancy, still waiting for your blog. Do you still look the same or what?

11:13 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

What are Maddy and Lily doing in that picture? :) Boy do they look like their Mommas.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Lily in the middle! that's just too much. What a stinkin cute picture. Nancy I love your groovy pants. So start your blog so people will stop blogging about how you don't have a blog - you could call it - "so they will stop bugging me-here's my blog"
Marie - it's okay to vent- it's called blog therapy! but i hope your day is better today!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

nice plaid pants, nanc! where's your blog?? great picture!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Groovy couch! I think we had similar wall paper.

And it could be Lily in the center, she is her mama's daughter.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Yes- dear Nancy- we know you're reading this. Start the blog:)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

oh my goodness, you guys have some uberstrong genes. I'm betting that people who live around you start having children that look like you, they're just that strong.

wow.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth looks just like Elizabeth! I love that.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home