Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, April 20, 2007

Random Thoughts (Five on Friday)

1. Lily discovered her shadow today. We stood on the sidewalk and waved, danced, and bounced to our shadows for about five minutes...in front of some random person's house.
2. I really like Mika.
3. I went to see Les Misérables at the high school I used to teach (and attend back in the day) and all I can say is wow. Those are some highly talented kids. Amazing.
And I found out that five of them are going to major in music. Makes my heart happy.
4. I am going to be across the country in two days.
5. I am going to be scrapbooking ALL DAY long tomorrow with friends and celebrities-two of the newest Hall of Fame Winners and one new guest designer of a super cool kit club. I can't wait.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

wow -- I'd love to see high school kids rock Les Mis. How cool.

Who are you scrapbooking with? I'd sleuth, but I'm braindead (always). Sounds like fun!

2:10 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Man..Mika's website was designed for my viewing pleasure. LOVED it!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

You're life is so EXCITING! I love that Lily found her shadow. I wish I could have seen her. PS Glad you discovered Mika. Love. It.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Have a great trip!!!!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home