Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Taking a moment to breathe.

I forgot how much I needed a moment while ALL the girls are sleeping (or reading quietly in their rooms)
to breathe
to quietly sip a dr. pepper
to read my blogs
to look at cool layouts on 2peas
to order my ali kit from CK
to listen to the wind howl outside
to just sit
and breathe.
it is good
and now it is over, but it is still good. Maddie is going to read to me now. :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

ooooh- the Ali kit. How about I wanna meet her again. Rach is workin on a mini book of our class weekend. PS- all the boys are in my basement this second. I kicked them out of my living room. hee hee hee

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dr. pepper?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

sounds lovely. I hope you are having a fun trip.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to take time to breathe and be still with 3 (soon to be 4) girlies! Hope Lily is adjusting a bit more!
ooooh the ali kit from CK
take care of you and enjoy your time in cali :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

You have to be little girl crazy right now...only 2 1/2 more weeks!! mmm...dr.pepper

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, auntie. I know you're enjoying all the moments, but I hope you get more quiet moments, too.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see your pictures! i hope you're having a blast.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...to pause for a moment and think, "What is my husband doing right this moment?"

3:04 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

I LOVE moments like those!!! And I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in sooooo long - sounds so good!!! :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

We miss you greatly and hope the baby comes into the world health and happy. Give Lily a *kiss* for us!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home