Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: Special Brainstorming Edition

Well it's over. Once again, I don't really want to talk about it, but I do have to celebrate as it happen again. The unexpected. The unimaginable. The seemingly impossible. I. Beat. Matt. AGAIN. That's right folks. AGAIN. So I guess I have yet another year of superiority over my dear brother-in-law, at least in basketball that is. So here it is. My top ten possible names for next year's tourney.

1. Mattlosapalooza
2. My random picks still beat Matt, twice
3. Double trouble
4. Could it be a three-peat?
5. I pledge allegiance to the United States of Beating Matt every year
6. I beat Matt last year...and the year before
7. At least I can beat Matt
8. I measure success one win over Matt at a time
9. Marie > Matt
and finally
10. Entering the basketball pool- Free, Checking scores everyday- Free, Beating Matt every year- Priceless

It is just so easy to tease, trash talk, and blatantly blow raspberries in his general direction while online, safely on the other side of the country...I do need to remember that I will actually be in his presence, at his mercy in just a few short weeks, seeing this face in front of metee hee hee....

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

That there is some QUALITY trash talk, Marie.

{{ducks}}

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, Marie.

It's been nice to know you.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least I can spell the word Spring. Besides, if I was superior to you in all things, the earth would become unbalanced, shift its rotational access, and plunge into the sun. No need to thank me. I make these sacrifices with no anticipation of due credit or applause.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant axis. I caught it myself.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

tee hee...your family is funny.
axis
spring
can I get an O H ?

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

yeah, i didn't know you had that kind of trash talk in you. very cool.

congrats!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

you are funny.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

That is definately an unusual picture of Matt. Congrats on your win, although I don't follow basketball.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Pretty brave, Marie. :O

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home