Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Almost all caught up Vol 3

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you! So how 'bout another installment of pictures. Did I lose you all? I know, I know bad blogger. Perhaps I will think about a little RAK to make up for my bad blogginess. I owe you for sticking around I think. So here goes...I think I will finally be all caught up.
May 23
First of all, Happy Birthday Maddie! I hope you had a wonderful day. Lily is waiting expectantly at her new table for you to come have a tea party with her.
May 24
So I am embarrassed to say that I own this book. And have read it. More than once. Actually more than twice. And now it seems Lily has taken it up as her summer reading.
May 25
We are lucky enough to live in a city that has weekly music festivals during the summer-this week they featured a Led Zeppelin cover band. So of COURSE Lily had to wear her shirt to support the band. Now I personally am NOT a Zeppelin fan but her Daddy is and he claims that she likes to dance to Zeppelin but I know she just secretly does that to make him happy. I know for a fact that her favorite band right now is The Fratelliesd. What can I say. This girl has taste. ANyway, this is Lily going crazy with her sign for "splish splash." The have a great interactive fountain downtown and she LOVED it.
May 26
We like to take photo booth pictures whenever we can. Please excuse my turtle neck and the fact that it looks like I am biting Bj's ear off in photo number three. Lesson learned.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that lost photobooth picture!

12:57 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Lily is such a cutie. And your photobooth pic is so fun!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

so fun!!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Rock on, Lily!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I just love that you are bringing Lily into that tradition of photo booth pictures. That's so great.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute photos!!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Marie~
Did you have a part in your sister's book? I was curious because you are the craftiest chic I know!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Did you go to rockin on the river?? hmmm...what's that like now? love the photo booth pictures!!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lily is so big and gorgeous!! Love the photobooth pictures!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Ingrid Marshall said...

Hello niice blog

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home