Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Behind in every way Vol. 1

So. I bet you are wondering where I have gone. Did I forget that I had a blog? No. I just seem to be behind in every single way. And unfortunately it is not all trip related. Nope. It is a very sick little pumpkin, work and the fact that I have twenty million projects around the house that I want/need to do. And I seem to want to do them all at once. I am writing list after list, and just so you know blogging has been on the list. AND I did try to blog yesterday. Spent about two hours trying to get my pictures on this thing but unfortunately they are once again doing the whole have to tilt your head to the right thing. So I thought about putting them all in flickr. But alas too many. So I decided to photoshop them with my zero photoshopping skills. Nope. After some other attempts I gave up, but I figured it out. Just rotate each and every one in iphoto and POOF. They are straight. So enough boring stuff. Grab your Dr Peppers ladies and gentlemen...you are going to be here for a while.
May 12
The VERY preggo Rachel Marquette. Wonder if this baby will ever be born;)
May 13
Happy Mother's Day AND introducing Jordyn Jebber. Now SHE is a itty bitty newborn unlike my TEN POUND niece ;)
May 14
Well my second mother's day ever turned out to be NOT fun. Lily got sick. REALLY sick. Throwing up, fever, coughing, sneezing, crying and not sleeping until 5am kind of not fun. As Lily NEVER gets sick like this. We felt like new parents. Really, really tired new parents. Lots of tv and cuddling on the couch today for the Taylor trio...but these flowers make me feel just a little better.
May 15
Well she is feeling a little bit better but not much. Lily has decided to make her mama a little more freaked out and stop eating. And drinking. And all the things you do after eating and drinking. Oh and this is Lily's new favorite thing to do-play dress up.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather J Elder said...

I'm glad you're back! I missed your pictures and witty writing. I am so glad that Lily is feeling better and I hope to get together with you guys soon!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

missed you. Glad you're back.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering about you too!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

So good to see you!
Life sounds crazy hectic! And it always is with a sick baby especially.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

I lvoe the dress up photo- all girls need a boa, don't they?

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home