Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, May 24, 2007

A little less behind Vol. 2

May 16
My kitchen sink. A little challenge that I am SO behind on. But I just had to take this picture because I HAVE KEPT A PLANT ALIVE. And it is doing well! And it has been at least three years I think. So what else is in this picture of interest. Well my sink filled with dishes? Yes I could have emptied it, but it is just more real. See I don't have a dishwasher, correction, I am the dishwasher. I am always in a constant state of cleaning, drying, or putting away. Next are the bottles on the ledge. Water in those bottles come from *gulp* all over the world. Yes in one is foreign soil from Germany. Smuggled in. Oops. And then there is the strip of no wallpaper. I DO NOT like wallpaper. Especially this wallpaper. So today I started picking. At this rate I will be done by 2009.
May 17
Grumpy McGrumperson.
May 18
Proof of how weird Bj and I are. We leave each other odd messages with Lily's letters on the bathroom wall. This is a Bj original.
May 19
Me and Shelly. One of my dearest friends. One of my biggest supporters. And one of the coolest rockstars out there.
May 20
And once again I prove to my neighbors how crazy I we are. I have come out with so many weird outfits in every house I have ever lived in. That's what you get for being a showchoir/latinclub/madrigal singing/choir singing girl. Oh yeah and a scrapbooker. We can't forget the crazy photo sessions that has caused. Anyway, this is my VOCI dress. I had one of the most fun and challenging concerts ever today. I sang the soprano solo for Rutter's Mass of the Children. It was such an amazing experience. I wish I could do this all the time...and maybe I will make this wish come true.
May 21
Oh look Rachel did have her baby! Welcome Brady-you are adorable...and look just like your Mama :)
May 22
Ready 4 Bed and DEFINITELY feeling better.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenny L. said...

Those jammies are the cutest things, and how cool is your collection of soil? Pretty cool.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i need to hear you sing!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

so cute.. love that your plant is still alive... you look gorgeous and I bet you sounded wonderful!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

OH...so much. I'm glad I'm caught up! so glad lil is feeling better. i hate wallpaper also. i think you should take it down and paint the walls turquoise. and then put up a star wars poster. todays the 30th anniversary you know.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Congrats on the living plant!! I don't have a green thumb for houseplants either.

The bedrooms in our house were full of wallpaper when we moved in! YUCK!!! Finally got it all down after about 6 years! Now I have to work on the kitchen paper!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I am stripping wall paper this summer! Love the jammies. You and Shelly look TOO CUTE!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

I am still struggling with the wallpaper in our kitchen and bedrooms. Best of Luck, as I have had none@

9:42 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Love the magnetic notes, but I think they would wind up all over the floor around here...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home