Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Still no baby

Yeah, you read that right. Nada. Aunt Marie is going to be a bit miffed if she is not able to see "Rumpie" until August. MIFFED.
To move things along I thought I would check into some "speed it up now" methods. So here is the weirdest ten on tuesday ever.
1. Eat spicy foods or pineapple. Pineapple? Seriously?
2. Go for a walk or march up some stairs. March? Ok.
3. Castor Oil
4. Talk to your baby.
5. Shhhhhh...s-e-x...
6. Unripe papaya may cause early labor...
7. Accupressure
8. Accupuncture
9. Hibachi Japan on a full moon (hey worked for me!)
10. Fearing your sister may explode if she doesn't get to meet this baby before she leaves.

And now for the photo of the day. Maddie and Gracie. Although it may look like an all out WWE wrestling match, this was actually a giggling fest of hugs. Gosh these girls are cute :)IMG_3010

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee, Marie.

From our experience with week late L... there is such a thing as cure being worse than being ready to see baby. I'll just leave it at that ;) But, I still wonder how many people try them anyway. Our dr. gave us a list, for pete's sake. jill

4:48 AM  
Blogger Chrissy King said...

Maybe today?? !!! :o) Or at least I hope so-- for all of your sakes!!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much longer are you there for marie? i hope she comes soon! wasn't sex how things worked for rachel on friends? ;)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

that just makes me sad...Won't they induce cuz all the family's in town!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cassie L. said...

No one needs baby coming out advice, however...my neighbor and I both went into labor the evenings that we mowed our lawns! Hope you get to see that baby!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

find a bumpy road, that's what my friend did and she nearly gave birth before she got to the hospital. Of course she lives in Vermont and it's a long drive to the hospital...tee hee

12:13 PM  
Blogger christine said...

I tried pineapple for days. Jeff and I did the couple one ;). The day I went into labor was the one I climbed up many many flights of stairs. But who really knows what it was?!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home