Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ten on Tuesday/Photo a day in the month of May

So how about a little update? Things are going better here for Lily, although she has been spending quite a lot of time in the trouble chair, but only once today for hitting so there is improvement. The biggest problem now is having to stay in her room until she falls asleep which can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. Or two. My mind wanders while sitting in the dark. So here is my new version of Ten on Tuesday...
1. It is impossible for me to lay on a bed in the dark for more than 30 minutes without falling asleep.
2. Lily snores. Loudly.
3. I wonder how far the renovations on the Target have gotten.
4. I wonder how many leaves are on the trees? Did I completely miss Ohio spring?
5. I wonder what this baby's name is? I think probably not Rumplestilskin or Rumpie for short.
6. I wonder if E will ever actually have this baby.
7. Little girls sure are fun. But they sure do wear me out ;)
8. I need to look up the words to Fifty Nifty U-nited States and teach it to Maddie. (And yes, I do realize it is just the states alphabetically...)
9. I miss my M & D
10. And my dear husband.
Bonus: And all my friends.
Bonus number two: Photo of the Day for the month of May. Maddie dancing to my Shenanigan's CD...I highly recommend.
IMG_2880

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby rumpie huh? i like it.

1:22 AM  
Blogger mindi11 said...

rumpie is a fabulous baby name. you could get a job naming celebrity children!! :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

I'm not too keen on rumpie...I think Elizabeth has something much better in mind. Glad that Lily is settling in...should be complete by the time you are ready to come home...hehehe

3:16 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

We are missing you too! Will she just pop that thing out!!! Oh and you know nothings changed here!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

:)
J.D. could sing you the song...
We must have the lyrics and music around here somewhere.....

10:08 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Been wondering how your trip is going!
And I have to giggle that you are wondering about the Target renovations :0)
Sounds like something I would be wondering about.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Our Target still has a little ways to go! Just an update for you. Target in Stow is finished. I did have my starbucks as I wandered through yesterday.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post a picture of Lily! They haven't gotten to any of the cool stuff yet at Target, it just looks half ripped up. The trees have pretty small buds still, not really leafy yet at all, so you're not missing it yet.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home