Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly

The good: My mom won the teacher of the year award today-so very much deserved. I am so proud of her for all of her hard work and dedication. Those kids certainly are lucky to have her as their librarian!

The bad: A perfect stranger said to me today..."oh are you expecting?" Actually I'm not thankyouverymuch.

The ugly: I walked into Lily's room this morning to find her STARK NAKED in her crib. No jammies, no diaper. NOTHING. Great. So glad she is learning how to take her clothes off. SO GLAD.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

BWA...HA with the naked Lily thing...And prego...wtf?? are you kidding me?? And yeah for your mom!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

That is funny, Lily taking her clothes off. I can't believe that someone thought you were pregnant! Way to go, MOM!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh dear. The dreaded pregnancy question... Seriously, no one should ever ask that question. Because it's just SO awful to be wrong...

And oh - the fun you'll have with little naked Lily...

Bwahaahaa....!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

BOOO...you never ask a woman if she is expecting before she's six months along!!
And I suppose the whole naked Lily thing will work itself out as long as she doesn't take a restroom break!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

The Lily story made me giggle out loud. I can't believe the question from the perfect stranger. Unbelieveable!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Someone once asked me if I was expecting when I wasn't, and I'm still wounded. I feel your pain.

Naked Lily cracks me up! I was worried that there was going to be something smeared everywhere, so I was relieved that there wasn't. ;)

12:31 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Pregnant?! WHAT?! You are SO skinny Marie!! That lady is crazy!!!!!!

SO awesome about your mom, that is wonderful!!!!!! :)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

well have you noticed the styles lately? long, empire wasted tees- it's total preggo gear. I think you look awesome, so there.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Bethany E. said...

My little girl has done that several times in the last week...drives me crazy! OMG! I could never ask anyone that question...how rude! Congrats to your mama!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Congratulations to your mom!!!
I know what a big deal and award like that is!!!

Yeah, I learned a long time ago to never, ever ask anyone that pregnancy question! He must have been an idiot though. ;0p

Good luck keeping Lily dressed now :0)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home