Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, June 04, 2007

new and improved and with fresh lemon scent

1. My VERY clean desk. I do wonder when it will look this good again.
2. One of my all time favorite purchases ever, my library card organizer, cork boards and my new clock...I think aqua is officially my new favorite color.
3. My VERY organized ribbon...well the scraps anyway. The other stuff is organized into individual bags and on jump rings by ROYGBV. I told you I've been busy.
4. My "m" collection and two vintage cameras. An old 8mm movie camera and an old polaroid-for the record at most they are worth $20. Oh well.
5. Some "junk"
6. Peace-my word from 2007
7. Grandma Watson's Buttons
8. And finally, where all the time sucking comes from. For the record I desperately need to get a real computer desk. I am currently using a card table and it shakes when I type.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

priceless..hee hee hee.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

That's one cool lookin' space my friend.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Hooray for a place all your own! A place to take a few deep breaths, and quietly do something only you enjoy. All you need is a "Do Not Disturb" sign for the door.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love your space, Marie!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

wow-can you please post your sources for all this cool stuff? like a buyer's guide at the back of real simple? i want to know where everything is from!

4:30 PM  
Blogger mindi said...

oh marie, i just love it all!! what a relaxing space.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

What a lovely space!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Marie - it's all just beautiful. Makes me want to scrapbook.

I was just journaling last night about the things that inhibit me from making the kind of art I want to make, and a messy studio was at the top of that list. You've inspired me...

Happy scrapbooking, my clean, organized friend!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your organization! As of now I just have a scrapping closet, packed to the brim! Anyway, thanks for the ideas, love the library card thing!

1:39 AM  
Blogger wendy smedley said...

you should feel so happy- looks wonderful

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home