Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, June 11, 2007

weekend

So update on naked Lily? I started friday morning by walking into her room to find her naked and in the MIDDLE of peeing. Great. We have been ok since then, although she keeps undoing her tabs but the diaper is still on.
What happened next in this fun morning? I dropped my contact. To most of you out there it is a no big deal-just grab another one. For me? This is my only pair of contacts because they are hard. But it has been my only pair of contacts since 2003 so perhaps it was time. But the exciting news is I will now be switching over to soft. Can't tell you how excited I am. Although I do have to deal with glasses for the next three weeks or so.
On a much sillier and lighter note, somehow Missy got me to "dance" in her recital and Shelly was there with her camera. GREAT.(layout by Shelly)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenny L. said...

You are rockin' those curlers. :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Bethany E. said...

I saw this layout Shelly did...too cute! Sorry you lost your contact...now you can wear soft like me :)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Movin on up to soft....and I knew you loved this!! ha!!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee... nudie loving laurel doesn't sleep without something covering her diaper tabs after adventures in stripping. when she discovers shorts removal... eeeee. she also randomly stripped down at playgroup the other day.

i wonder if this is her dad's gene pool in action ;)

jill

8:11 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

lo is sooo cute!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that's awesome.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marie you are awesome!

3:12 PM  
Blogger april said...

love those curlers! The LO is so cute!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man oh man... I wish I could have seen this live. You really should have brought home more evidence...

Any other crazy characters I should know about?

1:24 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

OMG, thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read your first sentence!!! Ohhhh my goodness, that is so funny, but not, so I'm sorry!! lol

LOVE the page, soooo so awesome!!

HUGS girlie!!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home