Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, July 30, 2007

Calendar 2008

Hey all you scrapping ladies-it is time to sign up for the 2008 Paper Pin-ups Calendar! If you are interested please leave your name in the comments and choose a month. First come first serve. This year Katy had the great idea to do a quote calendar. I am going to mix it up and choose April this year. All other months are open! Sign up soon-should be another great calendar!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

ooh, fun.
Sign me up please.
Month?... how about September?

12:09 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Sign me up for February :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Okay. What is a Paper Pin-ups Calendar? Because it sounds like fun. But I don't know what it is. WHAAA!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Okay. I went back and re-read your entire blog so I could answer my own question. And yes - I'd love to play!!!

Can I have December?

And is it possible to see what some of you did last year?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I want in, I want in! Ummm.... can I do May?

And I'm with Cathy. I'd like examples. :)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Chrissy King said...

Ooooh this sounds like lots of fun. I would love November if its not taken yet.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Ok...can't wait to actually look at my page from this years...only one more month! Can I have June??

10:57 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I always wondered who did September (I loved that month Shelly!)... how's about I take May?

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I play?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home