Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ten on Tuesday:: dusty edition

It seems that I have taken a little unplanned vacation from blogging so sorry for those with allergies-it is a little dusty around here...so how about a little ten on tuesday for ya?

1. Drats...another one bites the dust. That's right Charissa is 30 today. And she is the last of my group to turn...all except me. And it is coming. Soon. Drats...oh and happy birthday dear Charissa :)
2. Can a share a little pet peeve with you all? I mean another one? Love, Elsie. I LOVE the paper. LOVE IT. BUT. The "music" paper from the supposed "music lover?" WRONG NOTES ALL OVER IT. Notes written upside down. Stems on the wrong side. I know, I know, many people unfortunately don't know that it's wrong so who cares right? First of all that is just sad for our music education programs, and this is the same as a typo in a book. Like spelling cat wrong. Because it is just that basic. Someone really should have checked that. Humphf.
3. That being said, I really do love her paper as you can see here...finally. My new CJ


this is my favorite part-a recycled toy from Lily's Subway kids meal :)
and yes, I TOTALLY lifted the title from kellicrow. It just spoke to me :)
4. I went to see Ben Folds and Brett Dennen at Blossom a few weeks ago. It was really odd and kind of surreal that just about every one else there was there to see John Mayer. And for the record I think that I was just about the only one who knew ALL the words to Brett Dennen or had heard of him for that matter. And yeah, still don't really like John Mayer.
5. Our July 4th was good-I marched in the parade with the alumni band...yes, major band dork here :)
6. This past weekend Missy, Nancy (who really needs to get a blog ;) and I had a HUGE garage sale. I did pretty darn well so my reward is thisit is called the Roxie Cruiser...and I am so excited :)
7. Did I mention that Charissa is 30 today????
8. Oooo! OOOooooo! Oooooo! And Harry Potter comes out tonight!!! Going to see it SOON I hope :)
9. Bj has been working hard on some pretty major projects lately. I hope to have some pictures soon. It is going to change our whole look of our house and I am pretty darn excited.
10. Oh and just in case you missed it, CHARISSA IS 30 TODAY!!!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

ahem, ahem- it was a john mayer(headliner)ahem concert. Cute bike- does it have a baby seat for Lily, or are you going to get one of those cool tagalong thingys... and love love love the CJ! Absolutely FABULOUS! So sad I have to be last to work in it.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

achoo... nope, didn't sneeze much at all.

seeing HP myself on Weds., should be fun.
I can't wait to see what you've been up to.. the cj looks great!! Sad to miss out on it, but I'm glad I get to see what everyone is doing.

10:44 PM  
Blogger mindi said...

i'm going to the midnight show of HP tonight!!! i'm so excited, in all my nerdiness! :)

and i LOVE that bike. i have it saved in my fave's list, it's from Target, right? i love it so much but can't find it in store...still looking.

the cj looks so wonderful. i love the idea, and the key is really creative :)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

What a cutie bike that is! I saw a few cruisers lined up at the beach yesterday and drooled!

You have me cracking up over the music note typos. Silly lady :)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

P.S. Your CJ looks wonderful! ALl of it!

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait to work in your cj. :) it looks super cool. better link to it on the beez.

that bike is totally cool.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

I SOOOOO agree re: the music paper. I of course snapped up every color combo she had of it, but not the black and white. For some reason the funky colors made the mistakes okay, but the b&w looked too much like real music for me to put up with those mistakes! ROFL The part that reeeeally bugged me was the meter! Too many or not enough beats! aRgh!

As an elementary/ms gen music teacher, I love to see that someone else feels that is BASIC education. I couldn't agree more. :-)

4:45 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

The Elsie paper reminds me of the Notables showchoir sweatshirt that was plastered with notes that didn't exist... you think they'd know better!

Nice layouts!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

YAY! I'm 30! Woo-hoo!

(How did I do? Did that seem genuine?)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Love the cj, it looks totally fun. Cute bike too, must have been a great garage sale. :)

Happy belated birthday, Charissa!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I'm sorry about the Elsie pp. you need to release it to the universe and make peace with it. Love that bike!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home