Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Wow and happy birthday to me!

Me jumping...on my birthday...with the absolutely goofiest face ever...and I mean ever :)
I am one lucky girl. I am one blessed girl. And I am one happy girl...happy to be 30 I guess. SIXTEEN of my very favorite people in the entire world surprised me at Hibachi Japan (my very favorite restaurant) on Friday night. Sixteen people, four babysitters and one girl who arranged it all. Thank you Jenya (who does have a blog but it is only her online resume' and who really needs to know what classes she took in Grad School right now? ;) for arranging ALL of this. She called people she didn't know. She called people while they were sitting on the beach in Miami and Myrtle Beach. And thank you SO much to everyone of you who came. Seriously I am so touched, so thankful...but so wishing I could have remembered to get a photo of everyone jumping...oh well, there's always next year. ;) So here is all of us, minus Chris (Shelly's husband, and minus the random guy who we asked to take the picture but couldn't figure out our super high tech cameras ;)And now in my 30th year I am going to figure out how to NOT use :) or ;) twenty times in everything I write *sigh* ;)

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Happy Birthday Marie! I wish I could've come, but ya know, I was in Colorad. :) So glad you had a good time!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Will. It was a great night, and I'm so glad you had a great time. We love you

9:18 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

That was so fun! I'm so glad you were surprised. I was so worried that we crashed it...

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Marie!
You've gotten out of those stinking twenties.

10:47 PM  
Blogger amytangerine said...

happy birthday! now hurry up and email me so i can send you an amy tangerine tee :)

11:16 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

That's awesome. Jenya actually called me and I forgot to call her back (Sorry Jenya). Wish I could have come.... but glad you had such a good time. :)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

How Fun! I love that little paper umbrella in your hair.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

You jumped! Woo-hoo :) Glad it was such a fun and memorable birthday for you. Seriously.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Sorry we couldn't make it. We did get a call, but we already had plans and appointments..:( I'm so glad we got to see you at your bonfire though. It was a great opportunity for us to spend some time with Lily, which we are always thankful for!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how awesome is that! what a fun birthday surprise!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry we couldn't make it...lets get together when we get back from San Diego!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

It really was a great time!

3:06 PM  
Blogger goosey lucy said...

happy b-day!

btw, the jumping photo kinda looks like someone took a photo of you kneeling and pasted onto a photo of your backyard to make it look like you were jumping! but i believe you were truly jumping. :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

Happy Birthday, I think that your face looks somehow, well, delighted! very cute

4:14 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Scott said...

the birthday face is priceless. cute.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home