Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Catching up, and Win a BOOK!

Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do. Blogging seems to have taken a back seat (along with a lot of other things.) My plan was to start a photo a day to give myself some inspiration, and to get myself moving after many a day of laying around feeling crummy and sad. So although I didn't keep it up here, I did on my own. So here they are. My pictures.
October 18. More stickers? Oh goodness does this girl have a complete sticker fascination. I must get her some that restick however because they last all of about three minutes.
October 18. Boo at the Zoo with MissyMayaBen.
October 20. Connor's 2nd birthday. You were quite enamored with the Diego cupcakes
October 21. I am generally NOT a Halloween person. At. All. This is the first year I have put up a single decoration. Here's my easy peasy decorations which will change seasonally.
October 22. One of your favorite books. I mean come on-it's about Maddie.
October 23 Sick day :(
October 24 Beautiful October sky outside of Target. SO glad I had my camera this time.
October 25 I for some odd reason was motivated to make sticky buns this morning. EASIEST recipe ever. From the November Real Simple.
October 26. B-O-O-T-S
October 27 I have never really thought about it before, but where I live we never seem to have Trick-or-Treat ON Halloween. Unless it falls on a Saturday. Lily was ENTHRALLED by this scarecrow woman.
October 28 It's not quite done yet, but here is a glimpse of Lily's new big girl room.
October 29 The Pumpkin Patch. This little girl is not so interested in looking at her Mama anymore. Oh well. I still think it is a cool picture.
October 30. Bj and I had a date night of carving pumpkins and watching Heros. Can you tell who the pumpkin on the right is?
October 31. Again, Halloween is not my favorite holiday (weird because I am quite the candy addict.) Tonight we went to trick-or-treat at the mall. A last minute decision that I think we should have skipped. Lily has become a FULL FLEDGED TWO-YEAR-OLD. For those of you who have had two-year-olds, or have seen a fit by a two-year-old you know what I mean. I am really glad there are 364 days until the next Halloween.

So just in case you didn't know, my sister Elizabeth has written a book called The Scrapbookers Almanac. And it comes out TOMORROW (November 1!) So who would like to win said book? On the November 1 post, please leave a comment and YOU could win an AUTOGRAPHED copy of the book sent to you by the author herself! Now how's that for a reward for looking at all of these pictures :)

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger soliluna said...

Hi- I am a high school friend of Elizabeth's and now live in CA. I was just thinking about how "trick or treat" back home was never actually on Halloween too, as you mentioned!
Cute ladybug and wings! Happy Fall.
Peg

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! awesome pics marie. love the big girl room. and the target sky. love the seasonal decorations -what kind of frames are those?ok
I posted my congrats early - i couldn't figure how to post later.
I used congratulations as a noun inspired by gracie! have a good night!i can't wait to get my book -either win it or buy it I don't care i JUST WANT IT! :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Ooooh love all the pictures. I wannna win I wanna win! But I'll buy the book anyway if I don't.
Had fun at lunch today!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your daily photos!

love the big girl room.
love the pumpkins (is it ernie from sesame street?)

we did the trick-or-treat at the mall also. much easier than last year (7 1/2 months pregnant with 2 preschoolers)and dustin and i have big plans to stay up late and deplete half of the candy stash tonight! :)

okay, i think that's all. i'll be back tomorrow. ;-)

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the picture with the boots!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

LOTS of great photos, Marie!
Same as Missy. If I don't win a copy, I'll be buying it for sure :0)

10:32 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Great photos! I totally understand what you mean by "two year old".

10:48 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

That sky is AMAZING. Wow.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

so much to take in! great pics. yeah for Elizabeths book!

5:55 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Cute pictures and YAY for your sister!!!! (Please see 2peas for my "offical" congrats!!)

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...she's sooo cute! I love her costume! She reminds me so much of Delaney...it really is sad we don't live close enough to meet at the park!! ;) That big girl room is looking SO cute!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

My I PLEASE have a picture of my favorite niece as a lil' lady bug! I adore that costume. Seriously. Things like this make me want to be a mama myself!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home