Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

More fall

My recent craving, everything pumpkin...
especially the Tall, Decaf, Pumpkin Spiced Latte from my new Target Starbucks. Yum.

Oh and PLEASE tell me you all watched Pushing Daisies on ABC tonight. Seriously. It was so good. So good in fact that Bj is already betting it gets canceled. Don't believe me? Hello it has Kristin Chenowith and Jim Dale narrating. Watch it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i haven't had a pumpkin spice latte yet this season. soon.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

MMMM...Pumpkin! I just started making fall desserts! I was thinking of you recently and I think a pumpkin cheesecake may be in your future!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

it's still in the 80s here, which is making me very sad. because really it should be fall. i can't get excited about pumpkin flavor and fall when it's in the 80s. sigh.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I am sooooo ready for Fall but it's going to be in the 80's & 90's the next 5 days!
I so want to go pumpkin picking!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin latte. I've been craving one lately, maybe I'll have to leave early tomorrow morning and grab one before work!

I watched Pushing Daisies and I loved it too! It's so whimsical ;)I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I just made a banana chocolate chip cake, next up is definitely something pumpkin or apple@

8:28 AM  
Blogger Beth Anderson said...

They just opened the Starbucks by my house I have been there 3 times in 3 days of my Pumpkin Spice Latte skim/no whip. Sinful!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home