Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, November 05, 2007

For Nicole

My circle journal for this month. And for the record when I bought the purse I did realize that there were upside down birdies on it, but I did NOT realize there were birdies with peace written backwards. So thankyouverymuch for that Nicole ;)I also realized that I miss scrapbooking! In all of the selling the house, pregnancy, moving craziness I haven't done much lately, but I truly enjoyed actually getting some paper out and playing. I really need to do this more often :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cute purse!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Marie! That si adorable :) I got to scrap on Saturday and you know what- I really miss it too :) Maybe a news year resolution could be to scrap MORE??

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your purse - backwards and upside down birdies included.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I remember not scrapping a single thing my first trimester and you have a whole lot more going on than I did!
It does feel good to start up again though!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

this is adorable.
I miss scrapping too.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I had a major loss of scrapping mojo while i was pregnant!! But I LOVE THIS!! And it's MINE!! YAY!! haha!! :) That's a really cute purse!! And I love the contents - I was addicted to Tums while pregnant!! Thanks Marie!! I LOVE IT!!!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Are we scrapping soon? please?

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still love that purse. and want it :-)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home