Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, November 02, 2007

A sad day

Thanks to numerous emails and phone calls, I was informed this week that on Tuesday the great Broadway star Robert Goulet had died of pulmonary fibrosis.Many know our history with Robert Goulet if you don't, you can read about it here. I am sorry for his family and friends and thought hard about whether or not it would be appropriate to discuss his passing, but I decided that a man who could do the Emerald Nuts commercial definitely had a sense of humor and may not mind forever being Bj's arch nemesis. So we will honor Robert Goulet with many more years of telling and retelling the now seemingly famous story and think of him every time Bj dons his GOULET! shirt. We will miss you Mr. Goulet and your ever so helpful grammar corrections.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather J Elder said...

OOOOHHH..Now I know who you are talking about! Yeah, I'm sorry to say that I was never a big fan of his even before he so rudely treated Bj. Think of your funny story like this: Lots of people leave this world everyday unnoticed, he wasn't one of them.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I totally thought about you and BJ. It is a brutal disease, that sadly I know an awful lot about. He was a neat man.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I just found out about this on Friday and was going to call you!!!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home