Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Lily is finally getting over her cold. Whoo hoo.
2. She now says "oh my goodness gracious." Seriously? Can you get any cuter?
3. I made some Pillsbury Cinnamon Swirl bread late last night. What can I say I NEEDED some Cinnamon Swirl bread.
4. I used to take dance classes with a girl named Cinnamon. And yes, even though we were kids I knew she was an extra tall blond girl who was going to be a heartbreaker.
5. We had another open house Sunday. Guess how many people came. Did you guess more than no one? If you did you lose.
6. Can I be a little more Debbie Downer?
7. I scrapped with Shelly on Friday. I will scan my layouts soon and post :)
8. The ultrasound of the century is on Thursday. More on that later.
9. I am decorating for Christmas on Saturday. Just try and stop me.
10. And here you go Daddy. Proof of right handedness ;)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

When we bought our house we were living in an apartment at the time. So all we had to do there was pack up and get out :0)
I can't imagine the stress of trying to sell a house at the same time. Especially with being pregnant.
Even though I always feel like saying "I'm trying!" when people tell me to take care of myself, I'm going to say it to you:0) I realize now people only say it because they care.
Have fun at the big ultrasound!!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One picture does not a right-hander make.....

11:05 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Oh, Marie - so sorry this is rough on you. But just think - you get to see ME next week. And ANTONIO! And, and, the DOMINO SUGAR PLANT! C'mon - those are fun things, right? (They are - just ask Jodi.)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

I think Lily is a lefty. Sorry, I agree with daddy. I have watched her favor that left hand a good bit. Sorry the house sale is not going very well...:( And on a more positive note, I am excited for the "ultrasound of the century!". I am excited at the prospect of being an aunt all over again and of course, I want to see if the Willis Family Phenomenon (WFP)continues.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie Downer hahaha!! My sister and I say that all the time! ;) I'll send you some good house selling vibes and you can send me some too!! Ha!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home