Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Sunday, December 16, 2007

On 10th day before Christmas

Today I went to a very fun cookie party...in a blizzard. I know, I know, why in the world would I go out in a blizzard for some cookies, but I had eight dozen cookies that needed to be shared with others. It was so worth it. Lily got to play with Maya, Riley, and some other great "big kids" and I got to sit around, laugh, talk, and frost cookies with some wonderful women. I really, really needed that. And now I have a whole heck of a lot of cookies to eat, wait, I mean share with others. ;)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be very happy to share them with you...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

ooh, ooh, my cookies are currently baking- I love Christmas Cookie exchanges!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

sounds like you had some fun! good for you.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Yup! Crazy amounts of cookies!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I would totally go out in a blizzard for some cookies. ;)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

did you send me some cookies?? :-)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I love those cookies parties!! Maybe I will host one next year!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home