Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, December 15, 2007

On 11th day before Christmas


So this is not actually my photo for the day, but a sneak peek of my very first digitally designed Christmas Cards-actually my second ever dabble into digi. Since I didn't want to completely give them away, instead this is my cute place mat that I got in the Target Dollar Spot. Ok, so they were $2.50, but cute enough to be totally worth it ;) got a runner for the table too.

Now I promise that I will eventually share my Christmas Card with all of you later, but for now you will just have to use your imagination for journaling purposes.

The three of us. This will be the last Christmas of just the three of us. We are growing. Things will be changing quite a bit for you next year and I find myself really cherishing every single second with you. And let me tell you, you make it easy. You are SO funny. You have SO much to say. You are just such a good little girl. This morning you joined me up front for service while I was singing with the band. At first you danced, but then you wanted up. Ok, little heavy with one arm to hold you and a mic, but ok. At one point during a very quiet, slow, and serious song you whispered to me "say applesauce?" Why? Because that was one of your first words and we practiced saying it in your own little toy mic. So of course that is what a mic is for. I don't know how I got through the rest of that song without laughing hysterically. It is times like that that I cherish. You, me and funny, weird inside jokes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger nadine jenine said...

say applesauce. haha cute.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how funny. i don't think i could have held it together. :)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Kids say the darndest things. Lily could've been on that show today!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I have been thinking the exact same thing. It dawned on me that this is our last Christmas as a foursome, a little while ago. It really made me stop and think.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home