Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, December 17, 2007

On 9th day before Christmas


The peeping tom photo. I recently read on someone's blog that you should have a picture of your tree from outside your house (can't remember where I read this thanks to preggo brain.) I love our tree-love it, however somehow in the purchasing of it LAST year and the putting it up this year, the directions have disappeared. Let me tell you how much fun it was to put together. Oh well. I think what I will remember most about this picture is the thought of what my neighbors were thinking of the crazy woman taking photos of her living room window. Oh and the footprints I left in the snow that lead up to my window-now that's not at all creepy. ;)

But when I really think about it, I think about the joy that surrounds this tree this year. Playing with the train set, ringing Grandma Watson's bell ornament, hanging my hand stitched ornaments from Grandma Rinehart, and looking at the pretty lights reflect in Lily's eyes. Yes, I love my tree.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger nadine jenine said...

your tree looks great marie. i can't wait to go home and see ours.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I am going to have to try that photo. I would leave footprints in the mud though. I think snow would be much prettier.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to try that too!! Stalking my own house, haha!! :) Your tree looks awesome!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Awesome shot, Marie- I htink I will put that on my list of to-dos for the season, too!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home