Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Beej :)

Last year you said that you weren't going to get all that super excited kid feeling about your special day now that you are in your 30's and an adult, and you really didn't. To the guy who usually spends the week before your birthday saying "it's my birfday" with a huge grin on your face, I never heard it once this year. Makes me kind of sad.

But although you didn't really celebrate your day, Lily took care of it for you, announcing to the world (or well, all of Target,) singing "Happy Birthday" to Daddy about 100 times at the top of her lungs. Normally I would stop this loud behavior, but not today. It was just too cute.

So even though you didn't really celebrate in Beej style, you got your cinnamon rolls for breakfast, your special dinner and your German Chocolate cake. And you got to read your beautiful daughter a bedtime story, while wearing your brand new grown up non-Count Von Count head slippers, so I hope that your day was still a good one.

Happy Birthday dear Bj
Happy Birthday to you.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes the quiet ones are the best.


Happy Birthday, B.J.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

happy birthday to bj. sorry we couldn't make it.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Happy Birthday BJ!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Happy Birthday to yo BJ. Let's go out and play!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Happy Birthday to B.J.!! :0)
Sounds like a nice birthday to me!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEEJ! Hopefully I can help to make next year loud and embarrassing... oh, I hope, I hope, I hope.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Happy birthday BJ

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home