Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, December 31, 2007

My word

In the car the other day...
L: Mama?
M: Yes Lily?
L: Are we going on an adventure?
M: Yes. We are Lily.

So that is going to be my word for 2008. Adventure. Yes, it could have been change, or different, or challenge, but I am going to go with the optimistic viewpoint. Adventure. I wonder where our adventure is going to take us this year.

So to all of my readers, here's to your adventure in 2008. May it be a good one. Happy New Year. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BEN!Perhaps we could get a new picture of you and Lily this year? If it helps I will change my word to theyearwewillgetapictureofunclebenandlily. Although perhaps that's a little long...

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Adventure is a good word. I hope you find more good fortune in your new adventure than you can even dream of right now. Now I have to figure out my word for 2008...

12:24 AM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Oh dear, do I need a word? Hmm, I'll think about it.

(great word, by the way)

Happy New Year!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Happy new year!! love your word for the year!!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good word! i like it!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

Happy New Year! I love adventure. Enjoy yours this year!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

ooh...adventure is perfect!!! Must pick a word...hmmm.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Adventure is a great word!
And how great that Lily helped you come up with it!
I'm still working on mine.
I think it's going to be a while because I can't even remember what day it is lately!
Need more sleep!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Yes, you are going to have an adventure aren't you? Right now my word is, sanity. As in, remember not to lose it. :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

What a great word!! I haven't thought of one yet!

Happy New Year!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home