Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, December 21, 2007

On the 5th day before Christmas


I love mail. LOVE MAIL. And what better time to be a "mail box stalking, no one else better get there first or else" kind of person. For the past few years I have been taping all my Christmas cards up on the trim in my dining room with the inevitable hunt for what card fell every time I went into the kitchen. Not anymore. I now have a wonderful Christmas card Tree display which I got from Mor Mor last year. I love that I have all these reminders of family and friends greeting me every time I come into my dining room. And none of them are on the floor.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny L. said...

That is a really neat holder. I need something new. My holder now is a wreath shape and the cards all looked jammed together.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea for a picture!! I am going to copy you!! :) I have a cool card holder too! Yours looks great and I LOVE the wall color behind it too!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

What a great holder!!! Ours are all taped on the door of our coat closet!! Amazingly, none have fallen so far!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

that is awesome marie!!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I've been looking for a card holder. Maybe next year.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

This is so fun! I have my bulletin board spilling over with pictures and a basket with cards right next to it- I would love to display everything, though- I'll have to jeep my eye out for something more like this :)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home