Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Twelve days before Christmas photo-a-day starts Friday. Who wants to play with me? Here's what I did with last year's photos.
2. We had another showing on the house yesterday, this time with only four hours notice and smack dab in the middle of naptime. So much for following my two only requests.
3. I digitally designed my Christmas cards this year and I am SO excited about them. It is only the second time I have ever done something digitally :) Lets hope them come quickly so I can send them out.
4. Lily has had some problems understanding the correct usage of the concept "scary." Yesterday she said that spiders were scary. And bugs. Not that I want her to be scared of spiders and bugs, but it is definitely better than being scared of John Lithgow's version of "Animal Crackers in my Soup."
5. Going through some old pictures and found this one.Photo by Rachel Marquette.
6. Have you seen this?SO have to make this. For directions go here.
7. Lily has named all of her bears "Belly." I think just to make her Nonnie mad. Nonnie does NOT like the word belly. So apparently that means I must use the word belly as many times as I can in this post. Belly. ;)
8. Can't get enough of Project Runway? Go here.
9. I love Chick-fil-A. LOVE it. I also love the fact that they are not open on Sunday. The fact that they care more about their workers or their philosophy than being open until 3am every day. BUT. If I am really craving lemonade on a Sunday it is a problem. Not anymore. I have a GALLON of their lemonade in my fridge. All is right with the world.
10. Guess what is available now on Amazon. And here. And here. Now go get it :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Pink Shoes said...

I am in love with the pom pom garland.... Thank you!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

That is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. Where were you

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I think I will try the 12 days of Christmas photo a day thing!
That would definitely make a cute mini-album with it being Erin's first Christmas!

Thanks for the Project Runway blog link! That is to funny and I am so addicted to it this season :0)

Hope you are feeling well!!!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belly belly belly belly
I am going to try the 12 days of christmas photo a day!
Look at the cute little lily face - i hope that isn't my conversion making your faces way overexposed.
Sorry about the short notice on the open house. Bummer they have a problem with cuyahoga falls bedroom sizes!
can't wait to go to chic-filet- I have a coupon for a free sandwich- gotta love coupons and their lemonade!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Hmmm... what do you photo-a-day when you don't have a baby? I don't know if twelve photos of Antonio will cut it... or of me. Hmmm...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Looks like a fun craft!!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

Okay, I'll try the 12 days of Christmas photo run! I love project runway, I'm so glad you do, too! And if you post anything about it the day after, you are spilling the beans for me. I don't get it for sometimes up to a week later. I'm not saying that's bad, just stating a fact. :P

5:10 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Bought my scrappers almanac at archivers yesterday. I made a big deal about know E when I purchased it. Hee hee! I don't know if I can do the 12 photos this year. I will try though!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I am going to try the 12 days of Christmas w/ you too.
I love that garland!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

I'm in for the twelve photos. Love the pic from my wedding. Always was one of my favs.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home