Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, January 14, 2008

52 Weeks, week two

Another picture from our walk when it was 63 degrees outside and I was wearing flip flops. I need to remind myself to really appreciate these springy gifts as it is a normal snowy January day today.
Taking pictures of Lily lately has become increasingly difficult as she does NOT want to look at the camera. This time I got her to look out for some birdies up in the sky :)
This week is a busy, busy week for me. Had a terrible ear ache yesterday, so a doctor's appointment is probably in the cards, need to get the Jeep fixed as the heat is wonky, not good since it is FREEZING outside, and projects galore in my quest to get everything organized before we move (whenever that happens...) But my reward will be worth it. ALL DAY scrapping on Saturday with some lovely friends, followed by SOME MORE scrapping at our monthly church crop. Which reminds me, I have a lot of picture to get ready...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a darling picture! ahh, you gotta love that two year old will!! all day scrapping sounds great to me!

6:54 PM  
Blogger nadine jenine said...

bring on the pregnant belly pictures!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Yeah fun all day scrapping!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I'm not sure if I can make the sat morning crop, but I have two projects for church.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home