Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Nope, no baby yet, but check out the BEAUTIFUL and super cool nursery!
2. I am sick. I feel ok except for maybe the WORST sore throat EVER. The kind that wakes you up in the middle of the night. The kind that makes you not want to talk. Or eat. Or swallow. Ok and maybe my head is starting to get achy. Boo.
3. I am almost done with my 12 days of Christmas album. I just have one page to do, one page to finish and the cover to do. And it is only January. That is what two days of scrapping ALL day will do for you. Whoo Hoo.
4. Anyone hear the new Macbook Air commercial? Yael Naim does the music in case you were wondering.
5. It snowed last night so at least we are getting something pretty out of this ridiculously cold weather.
6. I am really, really behind on posting and scanning layouts lately. I have a pile. A really big pile. Here's my Cj for December...and yes I had to make ANOTHER "Y" out of an "X."
7. Lily is playing letters right now. She makes up a song about each. "A a a a a a a a a a." "Jumping J j j j j j j j j j." "L for Lily L l l l l l l l l." Yes. It is really cute.
8. I am taking a photoshop class from Adrienne Looman in February. Can I tell you how excited I am about this?
9. My throat really, really hurts.
10. I am off to go eat another Popsicle to soothe my hurty throat. *edited* My Popsicle was a "joke" Popsicle. The "joke?" When are feet on your face? When they are crow's feet. I think I should be offended now.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger nadine jenine said...

nice layout! i can't wait to get my cj back! soon!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout! I hope you're feeling better soon!

ElizabethK

12:25 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

love, love, love that layout. You know I don't scrap, but if I did I would take YOUR scrap class...hmmm???maybe one day??? You would be so awesome at something like that. I love my album you made me for Christmas. You always make me the coolest presents.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Your CJ is as cool as ever- feel better soon, M!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon :-)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I hope you feel better really, really soon!!
And I hope you are an auntie again soon :0)
Two days of scrapping sounds like heaven!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

fun CJ pages! I remember that 60 degree day....seems like just yesterday...

9:44 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Oh, I hope you feel better. :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

love the cj entry. hope you are feeling better. :)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

LOVE that layout, Marie.

Too cute.

Sorry about the sore throat. My oldest has been complaining of one for two days and I'm sincerely hoping he keeps it to himself...

Hope you're feeling better!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout! hope you feel better!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home