Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I have been in the mood to scrap lately. In fact in the past few weeks I have created SIXTEEN pages. Yup. SIXTEEN. Want to see a few?
2. Engaged.One of my very dearest friends in the world just got engaged. I am so very happy for her and her beau. And yes, that is part of a Target giftcard that I have saved for probably two years. There is a reason for my madness.
3. I resolve.My resolution page for the year.
4. Rock Pictures.Remember these pictures? Now they are together on a nice little layout.
5. I played softball. Sadly, you do not get to see this one as I am REALLY hoping you will perhaps see it in the pages of Simple Scrapbooks someday.
6. My 12 days of Christmas album. DONE. FINISHED. And exactly a month after Christmas. I am proud. But alas I don't have it scanned yet, so you will have to wait a while longer.
7. Since I don't have any other layouts to show you, how about some of my favorite scrap stuff? The Sassafras Lass owl paper. If only it was in stock somewhere.
8. I am in LOVE with the Loveland line from Scenic Route. Haven't actually used it yet, but it is in my pile awaiting some cute valentine's pictures.
9. This woman is AMAZING. I LOVE every single one of her layouts!
10. And finally, I am REALLY excited about this "book" coming out!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm so proud of you for getting the album done! And in just a month! Woo hoo! :)

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wo! I love your layouts! you are totally inspiring me to scrap!!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the owl paper! i need some! not that i ever get to scrapbook anymore, but it would be nice to have just in case i ever get in that groove again! :)

your new layouts are super cute and i'm so curious about the softball one...

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great layouts! and congrats to jen. Love the target gift card recycle! Love the owl paper. And the rock picture cracks me up - twins.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sixteen???? i need to come over and scrap with you!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Yay for Jen!!!!!!! I am so excited and I hardly know her.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

note to self: locate and buy cutie owl paper :)

second note to self: send marie the bill!

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

16! wow! thanks for linking me up and your sweet words :)

corinnexxx

1:25 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Lovely layouts, Marie!!
And I love that Scenic Route Loveland Collection, too :0)
Yep, still in my stash waiting to be used even though I am doing valentine cards right now!
As for Elsie's book, that is definitley on my list.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home