Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. It has rained all day today. This morning I woke up at 6am because of, well being pregnant, and when I was finally falling asleep I heard about the loudest and longest thunder ever. I swear it had to have been 20 seconds. It shook the house.
2. I have a new February banner, but I have yet to scan it. It will be up tomorrow :)
3. I went to the post office today to mail my final CJ entry. Unfortunately I got behind two guys that were obviously (and annoyingly) very productive ebay entrepreneurs. I had to wait a long, l o n g, time.
4. But I mailed this.Click on it to make it bigger. I feel like it is an instant family heirloom. I love that.
5. As this is one that I HAVE to recreate for myself, I HAD to go to Archivers today to get more of the Noteworthy paper. How can I help it if a few extra things jumped into my basket?
6. Had another midwife appointment today. My extra crummy feeling is (in my own expert opinion) caused by the boy being currently breech. I CAN'T breath and have this terrible pressure in the top of my belly. Anyone else have a problem with a stubborn breech baby? Did they turn for you? I have exercises to do-let's hope they work. Soon.
7. I have never been so happy for something to return. A void has been filled. Suziebeezieland is back baby.
8. Lily had naptime in her big girl bed today. It did not go well, but eventually she fell asleep. Attempt number two is going on right now. I hope I do not return tonight with play by play.
9. Can I say that I am more than a little bit jealous that SOME people got to vote today?
10. I went shopping at the Gap yesterday and walked out with some major prida. (Bonus point to the person who can tell me what that means. And yes I do realize this negates all cool points.) Six boy items for under $17 dollars. And uh, thank you very much Bapa :)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Oh yes I must agree with you about the "sisters" layout. Love it. We have a ton of boy stuff for you. I just haven't made it to your front door with the large containers.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight the good fight on that big girl bed, Marie. It might really suck, but you will be SO very glad. Among all the reasons I've mentioned before, add to the fact that if the adjustment leads to early mornings, they just bleed into early morning baby feedings, and suddenly, the day has begun just before 4 am...

You can imagine how nice I am just now.

I love your CJ layout... how very cool, and how cool to have it recorded forever ;)

You rule. ;) j

8:44 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

pretty please can i have a recreation of that layout, too? it's beautiful.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

that IS beautiful... wow. You can make me one too : ) Oh, how I wish I had a store to shop in around here.

The bed will get easier... though I have to say, I am nostalgic for the years when no one was appearing in front of my face at 3:30 a.m. to scare the bejesus out of me....

9:21 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

yes breech. yes he turned.
I had to do these crawling around with one end up in the air. I got all my baseboards dusted, it's about the only thing you can do it that position. :P
yea for filled voids and I can't wait to vote.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

boo hoo- i didn't have a CJ to work on this month. So worried about it. Your page is just beautiful!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

That is a beautiful layout- I love the colors, the photo and the amazing poem. Hey, Maybe I can have a recreation of it, too?

Oh wait, I don't actually KNOW those ladies ;)

What's major prida? I'm dying to know- and does it have anything to do with a new pair of shoes??

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mean to sound like an idiot or anything but what exactly does CJ stand for? It looks great what ever it is!

I hope your big girl bed work gets easier. Michael REFUSED to sleep in a crib! We went to the good old toddler bed when he was 14 months old. It was a life saver!!!! Good luck!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Prida is the name of a cheap cigar from the Dom Rep, a scandanavian city, and a famous hispanic artist. Other than that, couldn't say. No points for me.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Love the layout. Beautiful.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Gorgeous layout!
And I didn't get to vote either :(
I am very disappointed.
The thunderstorms, heavy rain and lightening were here to and no one to watch the kiddos.
Oh and Erin was breech as well and did turn on her own thankfully.
I was doing yoga and I really think that helped!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Erica B said...

So, I feel a little awkward but... You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Katherine's, and I am an avid reader of your blog, as well as Elizabeth's. Your "sisters" layout is beautiful! Just had to come out of hiding to say that!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that layout is completely beautiful, marie!! wow!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

sophie was breech and didn't turn. but in the end, that was a-okay and we had a fine c-section.

hoping you start feeling better soon.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home