Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.
2. I just seem to spend way too much time at the doctor lately. On Friday it will be FIVE times in two weeks.
3. Because I am in the beginning stages of preeclampsia and am now kinda on bed rest. Not lay on the bed for 24hrs a day, but for most of it. Thank goodness I have crazy low blood pressure to begin with or I would be even more bored.
4. I don't really have much to say because I am not doing anything fun.
5. Except we are teaching Lily how to whisper a secret in our ear. Most of the time she puts her ear up to ours. But today she whispered to me that she loved me.
6. I needed that.
7. I did scrap on Sunday and soon will have a very cool project to share. I am excited about it. Just need to put on some finishing touches.
8. But I probably won't be doing those finishing touches in my scraproom.
9. Not because I should be sitting on the couch instead of at my scrap table.
10. Because to top everything off, I have a MOUSE LIVING IN MY SCRAPROOM. Jack (the cat) has found it (and lost it) twice. Finnegan is scared of it. And for the record, mice squeak REALLY, REALLY loud. So nice that I know this. Do you know how much STUFF I have in my scraproom? *sigh*

******UPDATE********
The mouse is GONE. I got it this morning with a broom and Bj carried it out to the wild wilderness behind our house that apparently sends us all these things. Should I have been the one to get it? Probably not, but the thing WOKE ME UP at 3am with its squeaking as Jack once again tried to trap it by Lily's Little People house. No one messes with my sleep. NO ONE. And yes, the famous startle noise was heard throughout the Taylor house...and not just MY startle noise.

p.s. did I mention we are trying to sell our house?

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Hey sister...go listen to New from your bed by Bishop Allen...and say hey Mr. Whiskers..

6:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sullivan said...

I understand the preeclampsia life! While not at the top of my list of fun, the end result is well worth all the stuff that comes in between! Just look at my little monkey! I'm thinking about you...call me any time...

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, i was on bed rest for a month with Annabelle. fortunately i didn't have other children at the time. i can't imagine having to take care of a kid and be on bed rest at the same time. good luck :) i hope it goes quickly for you!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

can't wait to see the project! And wonder how you're scrappin through all of this!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

So, there's a mouse in the house? Sarah is fascinated with mice lately since we saw Flip that House and dead mice-- well, nevermind. This is not so encouraging, eh?

12:40 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE!?!?!?! That is one stupid mouse! I can't believe it would even come into the house with the cats living there. The cats omit a smell that says "Danger, mouse, Danger!!! Guess he missed that memo! You, my friend, are way more benevolent than I would have been in that instance. There would have been no release into the wild and that is for sure!!! But, since I grew up in a farm house, I have a deep seeded hate for rodents. See ya tonight!!!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're on sem-bedrest. I know that boredom all too well. I'm sending you positive vibes :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

So I know you didn't agree wiht me on the phone, but I still feel bad for the mouse!

Sending no-bed-rest vibes your way so you can still come over Friday!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

gI've been thinking about you. It's good just to hear from you. Wish that I could come over and give you some entertainment. I really had Judah giggling today with funny faces. I'm sure you would love them!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

oh you poor thing.
I think I told you I had the preeclampsia too.. bummer.
Can't wait to see your project though....
and congrats on the mouse hunt!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Thinking of you!! :0)

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, Babe! I working again... so mornings are out for me, but maybe I can bring over dinner some night? What works for you? Call me!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well maybe my Orange juice was right??? March 1st is right around the corner! I hope Lily is accepting this well. That will make all the difference.

As far as the mouse...I feel your pain! When we moved in to our new house, it came stocked with an abundance of field mice. Just FABULOUS!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Bye bye mousie. Hope you are feeling better, Marie. I've been thinking about you.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Melissa~ said...

Being awakened by mouse squeaks at 3 am has got to top the list of really annoying things, {especially when pregnant},doesn't it? What audacity that little mouse had! Good thing he is bye-bye. {Let's just hope he was a "loner" if you know what I mean.}

Praying for you.

M~
Pink Paper Peppermints

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sullivan said...

Sending happy thoughts your way! Miss you friend, hope all is well!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I missed the update to this story until tonight... then I actually really did laugh out loud thinking of the multiple startle noises. Nothing like thinking about startle noises to make me feel better.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home