Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No baby today,

and it didn't work. So back to the drawing board. For the record, not necessarily a procedure I would recommend. Nope. Not at all. Now I am going back to bed.



Blogger Shelly said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I see you are due any day now. I will check back in a few days to see if you had your darling little boy!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

So sorry you had to go through that without a positive result... I do know that a lot of breech babies turn in the last month, though - I'll pray that he flips!

Love you! Please let me know when you do have him - I'd love to come see you!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous *mindi* said...

i've thought about you all day. i'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted, i was really hoping for exciting news. it definitely is still possible for the baby to turn, though! i just hope whatever happens, happens soon :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

you know they put you on bed rest, but I am thinking the more you are vertical the better he has a chance of turning...Do ya think- maybe staying horizontal keeps him in that I'm comfy snuggling sideways, standing may cause him to turn...just thinking gravity...Just a hunch...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Heather Wade-Taylor said...

bummer dude. sounds like he is comfy-cozy where he is, with no plans of making any moves. I think he will eventually do his little summer sault. I'll keep a close eye out for breaking updates!!!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous amber joy said...

I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry, but it will be okay. ooh, to make you laugh and possibly work. I heard that laying upside down on an ironing board propped up on the seat part of the couch will help your baby to flip. I think you're supposed to do it for like 10 minutes a day.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I was so hoping it would work for you!
Keeping you in my prayers!!!
When Erin was in breach position I think prenatal yoga is what helped us get her turned.
I don't know if that's the case for everyone though.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...


I'm so sorry, Marie. But the good thing is that these complications are all things that will be over and done with once the boy is here.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Nicole Russell Willis said...

Marie! Darn it! Props to you for trying, I think I would have been chicken! My sister got her son to flip in the last month by doing some yoga stuff...but that might not mix well with bedrest, right?

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Nicole Russell Willis said...

ps...I sent you a little package for it!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

What a bummer. Charlie was breech and the doctor managed to turn him while I was in the office. I remember it was quite uncomfortable. Yep.

I am thinking of you!

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Helen is getting rounder said...

Oh Marie... God Bless you for trying! I can't even imagine adding more discomfort to the last month of pregnancy! Thinking of you!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Nicole Russell Willis said...

LOVE the new banner!! Cute tree!! :) Hope all is well!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Cute banner!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Melissa~ said...

Oh Marie I *am* sorry. Yuck.

God is so good though, and I am praying that the little bit will turn around for you.

And I'm praying for you to be filled with comfort and peace today.


(your new banner *is* so cute!)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Nicole Russell Willis said...

Tagged you on my blog! :)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home